2014 USAT Rankings!

It's official... ... I'm ranked! Just found out this weekend that I officially scored a Top 5 ranking for my age group in the S...

It's official...


... I'm ranked! Just found out this weekend that I officially scored a Top 5 ranking for my age group in the South Midwest Region for Duathlon in 2014. Hot damn! Kirsten gave me my winnings just before we headed out to Arkansas for a race weekend.

Top 5 winninz

Now that I'm back home and have internet again, I looked up the results on USAT to verify. I am both very pleased and very surprised.

South Midwest Region 2014 Rankings, 25-29 AG

Not only did I score the number 1 spot in the region for the 25-29 age group, but I managed a 13th AG spot nationally! (Bonus: cool friend Sarah is right with me)

National 2014 Rankings, 25-29 AG

Here's hoping this bodes well for my future Nationals goals. 30-34 age groupers, here I come 3:)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images